Kids Love to Read Linky Night Monkey Day Monkey
Welcome back to #KLTR, a linky that I co-host with the lovely Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog. #KLTR opens on the third monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Kids Love to Read Linky and Giveaway 3
Our Last KLTR Linky was really great and we had some lovely linkers.
Laura’s favourite post was Ladybird Ladybird by MaestroMummy
My Favourite post was The Case of the Exploding Brains by Susan K Mann Blog
#KLTR opens on the third monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post.
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
[inlinkz_linkup id=599237 mode=1]
P.s I am having an operation tomorrow and will comment on posts at the end of the week.
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for January is a fabulous book and soft toys called Night Monkey Day Monkey by Julia Donaldson. We have two copies to giveaway. Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st January 2016. Two winners will be randomly chosen.
This competition has now closed and winners have received their prizes.