Instant Pot Conversion Chart
Are you wanting a free instant pot recipe conversion chart to download? If so your in luck! I’ve created one right here and it’s available for free here on The Inspiration Edit.
In fact, I have some fantastic news to share.
I’ve fallen head over heals with the Instant Pot. So much so that I decided to share more Instant pot recipes here on the blog.
I’m super excited. Cooking quick and easy meals is so important for me, especially as I have chronic illness and my energy levels are not always as great as I’d like them to be.
I’ve been testing out some new recipes including a tasty instant pot chicken stew and I’m so excited to be sharing this on the blog.
Creating An Instant Pot Time Chart
One of my passions in addition to cooking delicious meals is graphic design and so today I popped online to design this instant pot cooking chart which I really hope you’ll find useful
Whether you’re an instant pot beginner, or you’ve been around for some time, it’s always good to have a chart handy for quick conversions.
Slow Cooker Or Instant Pot?
If you take a quick glance at the instant pot conversion chart you’ll quickly see how much faster the pressure is compared to the standard stove or slow cooker.
I always loved using a slow cooker in the past but there are several advantages to the instant pot over the slow cooker which is why I now prefer the instant pot.
- The Instant Pot uses less time and electricity.
- An Instant Pot is so much quicker to cook the food.
- You can cook meat from frozen super quickly in the instant pot meaning if you come home from work super tired, you won’t have to wait ages for your ingredients to defrost.
- An Instant pot allows you to decide what to eat on the spot if you fancy, rather than having to follow a meal plan. (I do like meal plan’s but it’s great to have an option)
- When you begin to smell the food from the Instant pot, you know it won’t be long until you can eat. A slow cooker on the other hand smells so good and you have to wait for hours.
Now don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a slow cooked meal. I enjoy a slow cooked lamb, but I much prefer the pressure cooker when cooking my food.
So what are you waiting for? Download this fantastic instant pot chart today and make cooking with your instant pot easier.
You may enjoy the following posts:
Please follow my facebook page: Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners?