Guess How Much I Love You KLTR Linky
Welcome to the KLTR Linky that I co-host with the lovely Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog. This is a Linky dedicated to something after both of our hearts, for Laura as a bookworm and English graduate and for me as a previous Early Years Teacher, encouraging and sharing the love of reading.
On the third Monday of every month, we will host a blog Linky for you to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post.
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
Laura’s favourite post of the week was called Favourite Bookish Places over at ZoeProse. My favourite post was Robot Reading Round Two over at Two Tiny Hands.
Laura and Angela x
The giveaway book for July is Guess How Much I love you which is a favourite of both Laura’s and mine. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st July. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can Enter Below.
Guess How Much I Love YouJellycat Bashful Beige Bunny Stuffed Animal, Medium, 12 inchesSquare Toy Storage Bins Canvas Collapsible Storage Basket with Handles – Toy Organizer Toy Storage for Nursery Storage, Kid’s Toys & Laundry, Gift Baskets(Rabbit)