October or not, getting your toddler to try his hands at Halloween themed activities is always a great idea, and if you agree, here’s a little something for you.
This frog themed Halloween art for kids is the perfect way to educate and entertain your little one, especially during those days when you’re craving for a little alone time.
Super simple and with no adult supervision needed, you just can’t go wrong with this. Read on to discover how to get started!
Supplies Needed For This Halloween Frog Craft
- Construction Paper (or cardstock)
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
Directions for the Halloween Art for Kids
Start by downloading the free printable and printing it out on a sheet of paper. It is always a great idea to use construction paper, since it is thicker, but if you don’t have it, you can still use regular paper.
Next, hand over that fine tip marker to your little one and get him to fill out specific sections of the frog with straight lines, as you can see in the picture.
Once that’s done, he can now move on to filling up the picture with color! Sticking to the good old crayons for this one is always a great idea.
Done with that too? Ta-da! It’s finished.
- Combine the sauce ingredients garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, beef
- broth and brown sugar together in a small bowl & whisk.
- Add your sliced steak to the Instant Pot then add your sauce mixture.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, close the seal.
- Cook on manual for 10 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes & then do a quick release.
- Remove beef from pot & set aside.
- Turn off the Instant pot & then turn it on to saute
- Whisk in cornstarch & stir until sauce thickens.
- Add the beef back in & stir.
- Add in steamed broccoli.
- Serve over rice.
And if you’re on the hunt for some more similar paper crafts and projects to keep him busy, here are quick links to some of my personal favorites.