Skull and bones and everything gold- introducing your little one to pirates can be a lot of fun, and if that’s what you’re considering, here’s some solid help your way. I’ve got you a free printable for a female pirate craft activity that you can get your little one to try.
This one’s similar to the other Halloween themed craft ideas I’ve put up earlier, so if your little one tried any of them and loved them, this one will be a sure hit too. And if you didn’t find them and landed on this one first, well, you’re in store for a little surprise.
Scroll down towards the end after you’re done with this super fun Halloween themed craft activity and you’ll find quick links to some other awesome similar craft activities, along with their downloadable templates.
So what are you waiting for?
Are you looking for some fun pirate crafts or activities? If so look no further! This super easy female pirate kids activity is not only fun and simple to create, but it is also perfect as a classroom activity or for your child’s pirate party.
And it looks like you’ll be needing just a handful of supplies to get started with it!
Supplies Needed For This Kids Pirate Activity
- Construction Paper (or cardstock)
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
How To Make This Pirate Craft
Begin by downloading your female pirate craft template.
Print out the templates and cut out the pieces from the paper. Alternatively, you can use the printed paper as a template to trace onto construction paper.
Glue the pieces together to create your pirate craft. Assembling the female pirate is a fun activity and one the little ones will enjoy as well as older kids.
Download Your Female Pirate Craft Template Here!
Have fun with this super cool pirate craft and activity. I’m sure the kids will love it. And if you’re looking for more, here’s exactly what I promised.
Check out the following Halloween Craft Ideas and download the free templates!
- Werewolf Craft Template
- Halloween Frog Craft And Writing Prompts
- Halloween Mummy Craft Template
- Simple Witch Craft for Preschool Kids
- Vampire Craft and Template
- Mad Scientist Craft For Kids
- Frankenstein Craft For Kids
Halloween Activity For School Kids
Once the craft is completed you can give the kids a writing prompt and get them writing about pirates and pirate ships and the day a giant Octopus attacked their pirate ship. What did they do? Why did this happen? Where was the pirate? Who saved the day?
Another cool idea is to get your hands on some pirate themed books for him to help expand his knowledge on the subject. And since this craft focuses on a female pirate, you could also look up some age appropriate information about female pirates for your little one, and teach him about them.
And as promised, here’s the link to the actual printable. Time to get started momma!
Why not try making a paper bag puppet. There is a fantastic Captain Hook craft over on The Inspiration Edit. Check it out!
- Spray a 6inch bundt pan with pam baking spray and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda,salt, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, black pepper, and cardamon until combined.
- Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla and orange zest until combined.
- Alternate between the dry ingredients and the buttermilk and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into bundt pan, filling about ¾ way full
- Cover tightly with foil
- Add 1 C of water into the inner bowl of the Instant Pot
- Place trivet inside
- Make a foil sling and carefully lower the bundt pan onto the top of
the trivet in the IP.
- Close the lid and lock to sealing
- Cook on manual high pressure for 35 minutes
- Do a QP release
- Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes
- Remove from pan and place onto a wire rack over a cookie sheet.
Cream Cheese Frosting
Using a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter and
powdered sugar until creamy and combined
Beat in the makers mark until combined
Pour frosting into a small bowl
Pour frosting over the bundt cake
Allow frosting to harden for 30 minutes before serving!
To help you make the most of it, here are a few links to some other cool Halloween and pirate themed craft ideas for your little one!