The chilly winter nights are perfect for teaching your little one about the snow, and teaming it up with this snowman paper craft idea makes it even better.
Brace yourself for a fun filled learning experience for your little one mommas- with this super easy paper craft idea which needs just a few supplies and a little bit of effort from your end, you’re pretty much sorted.
Ready to get started? Scroll down and keep reading. As a little bonus, I’ve also included some more links to other similar winter or season themed craft activities for toddlers.
With some construction paper and just a few other supplies, you can easily get started on this fun filled craft activity for your toddler.
Supplies Needed For This Paper Snowman Craft
How To Make A Paper Snowman With Accordion Legs
Download and print out the template. You may print the template onto the suggested colors of paper or use the template as a stencil and trace it onto paper. You can even print onto white paper and color the template in!
Cut the template out. Assemble the craft and secure with glue.
Cut 2 inch wide strips of paper. Create an accordion fold in the paper going back and forth long ways.
Glue the accordion arms and legs onto your assemble character.
Your craft is finished!
Download Your Free Snowman Paper Template Here!
These would make amazing bulletin board crafts. Just picture all of the cute characters hanging around together! Have fun with these. Customize them with colors you’d like. The possibilities are limitless!
You can also team this activity up with some good winter themed books for your toddler to make it all a complete fun yet interactive learning experience for him. Here are a few links to help you out! Pick up any of these age-appropriate ones and you’re sorted.
- Brilliant Toddler Books Your Little One Will Love
- Best Summer Books For Kids
- Best Books for Preschoolers
Tips & Tricks
Whether you’re looking to get your toddler to create some adorable and fun Christmas-y decorations for your home this winter, or are just looking to get him familiar with different aspects about the winter, this snowman paper craft is a fun idea to get started on.
This activity in specific is actually quite easy, and can be a great way to keep your little one occupied in something that sharpens his motor skills and helps him learn something new. And if you’re looking for some more similar fun activities for your toddler, here are quick links to some of my favorite ones.
- Easy Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Sensory Bins Inspired by Books
- Snowman Ornaments for Christmas
- Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Easy Rustic Snowman Ornament
- Paper Plate Snowman Craft
And as promised, here’s the download link to the template for the paper snowman craft right here!
If you loved this activity, don’t forget to share it with other moms that you know and get them inspired to try them too!
- Place oil in IP and set it to the saute setting.
- Once oil is hot, add the onion and cook for two minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for one minute before turning off the IP. Add the sausages
- Then, add the potatoes and corn.
- Add the Old Bay seasoning and the water.
- Secure lid and select manual setting for 8 minutes. Quick-release.
- Add shrimp and cook for an additional minute on the manual setting. Quick-release.
For more fun and easy Christmas paper crafts here on Craft Play Learn, check out the following: