Are you a fan of candy canes? In the UK candy cane is also called rock and I was first introduced to rock at the seaside.
Christmas Candy Cane Oreos A Gift Idea
We always bought a stick of rock when we went to the beach and it was a tradition to give a stick to all our friends at the end of summer. Today we have a fun food idea. Candy cane Oreos.
This would go down a treat at Christmas, at the school party or the kids could make them and wrap them individually in clear wrap and gift them to classmates at Christmas. Either way we hope you love this fun and simple recipe. Enjoy.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
What You Will Need For Your Candy Cane Oreos
1/2 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
6pcs Oreo cookies – double stuff
Candy Canes, crushed
Lollipop sticks 100 count 6 inchRosanna Pansino Nerdy Nummies Candy Melting Pot by WiltonCandy Cane Peppermint Flavored | 12 Pieces in Each Box – Net 5.08 Oz Pack of 3 – 36 Total Count | Individually Wrapped (Peppermint)
Let’s Make The Candy Cane Oreos
Set aside on parchment paper to harden.
- 1/2 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- 6pcs Oreo cookies – double stuff
- Candy Canes, crushed
- 6pcs Wilton Lollipop sticks
- Insert a lollipop stick into the double stuff Oreo.
- Put candy canes into a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Place the crushed candy canes into a wide bowl.
- Melt the white candy melts in microwave or use a Wilton Melting pot.
- Dip the Oreos into the white chocolate and then immediately into the crushed candy canes.
- Set aside on parchment paper to harden.
Please Pin These Candy Cane Oreos
You May Also Enjoy The Following Posts
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!