Simple Bunny Headband For Spring
Today on The Inspiration Edit we have a cute and simple Bunny Headband craft which is perfect for spring and Easter. I really hope you enjoy this tutorial as it’s simple to follow and very easy to make. Enjoy!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
What You Will Need For This DIY Bunny Headband
Darice 106-118 40/Pack Foam Sheets, 6 by 9-Inch, Assorted1/2Ling’s moment Paper Flower Decorations Crepe Paper Flower Pink & White Handcrafted Flowers, Wall Hanging, Classic Giant Flower, Wedding Backdrop, Baby Nursery Home Decor, Archway Decoration
How To Make This Easter Headband
Use your headband as a size reference, and create a shape you are happy with.
Make the shape sort of an elongated football shape.
These will be the inside of the ears, and must be small enough to fit inside of the white craft foam ear shapes.
Hold them in place until the glue dries so that they do not fall over.
Fiskars 8 Inch Softgrip Scissors Straight, Stainless Steel (01-004761J)AmazonBasics Pre-sharpened Wood Cased #2 HB Pencils, 30 PackAdhesive Technologies 05694 Mini Hi-Temp Glue Gun (& Combo Pack) Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Pink and white craft foam
- White headband
- Flower decoration
- Hot glue gun
1. Draw and cut out two rabbit ear shapes from a piece of white craft foam.
2. Use your headband as a size reference, and create a shape you are happy with.
3. Make the shape sort of an elongated football shape.
4. Draw and cut out two smaller rabbit ear shapes from a piece of pink craft foam.
5. These will be the inside of the ears and must be small enough to fit inside of the white craft foam ear shapes.
6. Glue the pink rabbit ear foam shapes on top of the white craft foam ear shapes, with the bottom edges lining up.
7. Use a hot glue gun to attach the two bunny ears to the top of the white headband.
8. Hold them in place until the glue dries so that they do not fall over.
9. Glue on a floral accent off to the side at the bottom of one ear on your headband.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!