If you’re wondering where to find the best bikes for teenagers, there are a few places you can start your search. Electric bikes — also known as eBikes — have exploded in popularity amongst Gen Z, so it’s no surprise that many of the top options are electrically charged. Some of the benefits of eBikes include the ability to ride faster, go further, and help the environment. Anybody who wants to give the gift of mobility can invest in one of these five teen-approved bikes and see the smile it brings to their face.
The Comfortable ‘BodyEase 500W’
1. BodyEase 500W. The BodyEase 500W eBike is the top entry on this list for many reasons. It’s available in frames designed for both men and women, and it features a step-through design that’s low enough to accommodate easy mounting and dismounting. Best of all, it offers a suspension system that’s completely adjustable, so you can fine-tune it to achieve optimal comfort. Teens will love these features, but they’ll love the cool colors the bike comes in even more.
2. EVRYjourney 500W. With seven speeds, four colors, and 500 watts, the EVRYjourney 500W is a powerhouse bike that any teen is sure to love. In addition to looking great and feeling even better, this is one of the best hybrid eBikes because it is low to the ground, thus making stops easier and falls less likely. This is especially advantageous for beginner bike riders or teens who haven’t ridden since they were a kid.
3. AroundtheBlock 500W. As the name suggests, this bike is best suited to rides around the neighborhood — but it can still take riders far if the occasion calls for travel. It’s modeled after the classic cruiser silhouette, with smooth tubing and a fully integrated motor that easily conceals the fact that you’re riding an eBike. Teens can enjoy a maximum speed of 15 MPH without pedal assistance or 28 MPH with pedal assistance.
The 7 Speed ‘Maya 500W’
4. Maya 500W. Few bikes can match the refined appearance of the crisp white Maya 500W. This streamlined bike is perfect for anybody — including teens — who wants to explore their city, get lost in the scenery, and log a lot of miles. The frame is designed to prevent soreness and strain so it’s easier to ride for longer. These features — along with its LCD speedometer and power meter — make it the best electric bike for teens who want to get serious about cycling.
5. RideInThePark 500W. It’s a beautiful summer day. The sun is shining and the flowers are in full bloom as you absorb the picturesque scenery of the park. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy this — and what better way to enjoy it than on a bike? Teens can take the RideInThePark 500W literally and enjoy park-bound excursions, but it’s good for much more than that. This eBike is perfect for jetting around campus, too. No matter where this bike takes them, teens will appreciate the comfortable seat and powerful motor.