Adorable DIY Bunny Craft For Kids
Today we have a super cute Easter Bunny Lollipop stick craft ideas to share. It’s really simple and easy and would make a great Easter gift idea to make at home or in the classroom. I really hope you like this craft.
Supplies For This Easy Easter Craft
How To Make This Easter Popsicle Stick Craft
I chose a purple pom pom for a tale and glued this into position.
I then added more felt to create the look of the bunny ears.
Finally I added a face, eyes, a mouth and whiskers using a black paint marker pen. You can use a posca pen or use a sharpie.
Now our bunny is complete.
We hope you like this super cute bunny frame craft idea. Enjoy!
You may also enjoy the following Easter crafts:
Don’t have time to do this craft now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
- Popsicle Sticks
- Pink & White Felt
- Small Purple Pompoms
- Black Permanent Marker
- Hot Glue Gun
1. You need to make a base. I used popsicle sticks and glued them together at the top and bottom using a glue gun. I then added some ribbon to the top of the frame.
2. Cut out the shape of my bunny's body and head from felt. I then glued these onto my frame using the glue gun.
3. Chose a purple pom pom for a tale and glued this into position.
4. Add more felt to create the look of the bunny ears.
5. Add a face, eyes, mouth, and whiskers using a black paint marker pen. You can use a posca pen or use a sharpie.
Your adorable bunny is complete!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!