50 Things That make me Happy!
- My daughter Sylvia. She is the joy of my life.
- My hubby John. He makes me happy every day.
- Yoda & Casper – our Bichon Frise dogs
- Fluffy pillows
- Fresh bedding- it just feels great.
- Watching “Survivor” on CBS. It’s my favourite reality show.
- Singing. I love to sing.
- Having Family Night every Monday.
- Watching Sylvia dance- It’s always fun.
- Egg custards- sometimes John and I have an egg custard Marathons- don’t ask!
- Disney Movies
- Rain. I love standing in the rain.
- My religion. I love it. I believe it. I live it.
- My husband John. He makes me happy every day.
- Eye shadow- you can never have enough eye shadow
- The Animated Living Scriptures.- The children’s cartoon version of the Bible and the Book of Mormon.
- My Superwoman pyjamas.
- A clean house. It helps me feel relaxed.
- Popcorn Sundays- I watch a movie on Sunday with Sylvia and John with our bowl of popcorn!
- Finding bargains at the local charity shops.
- Cranberry juice.
- Visiting family
- Taking my daughter on outings and adventures. (When I’m well enough)
- When my daughter draws me a picture for me and gives it to me- so sweet.
- Making a sale on eBay. It declutters the home and puts money in the pocket.
- Seeing my husband happy. When John is happy, it makes me happy!
- Milo- I love a good cup of Milo
- Spending time with my Mum. (She lives in New Zealand and when we are together, I’m very happy).
- Esther from Inside-out-and-about. I love spending time with Esther. We don’t do it enough!
- Tonga- I love Tonga in the Pacific Islands.
- Sleeping- You can’t beat a good rest.
- Ninja Warrior- Sylvia and I love watching this together. It’s so funny!
- Disney movies. Tangled is my favourite. looking forward to Moana the Pacific Island Disney Movie.
- Musical Productions.
- My nieces and nephews. I have 12 now.
- Mary Poppins.
- Shopping at Ikea- My favourite shop of all time.
- Not feeling dizzy- Simply because this is part of my everyday life. When I’m not dizzy, I’m happy.
- Journal writing- I have kept a journal since I was sixteen
- Felt tip pens. – I love to brainstorm with them. I get new one’s every birthday!
- Sitting in front of the fan. (I overheat a lot)
- Spending Money- Kerching! Who doesn’t feel happy with spending money?
- Hotter Shoes- I love them – especially my Court style ones. I have 3 pairs in red, gold and brown.
- When Sylvia says something funny! It cracks me up.
- Holidays in the Sun.
- Having my back massaged. It’s simply the best!
- Spa days.
- Sweet potato. I love recipes with Sweet potato.
- My Blogging Friends.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!
Egg custards! I haven’t had one for so long and now I feel like I need one! Great list 🙂 x
Thanks Katie. Egg custards are my favourite naughty treats. I had fun writing this post. 🙂 Angelaxx
Jenni - Odd Socks and Lollipops says
Great list! I have loved reading everyone’s list, reading them makes me happy and writing mine made me happy too! I love ikea too!! I could spend days in there! (especially when I get lost!) Hehe
Thanks Jenni…I’ll check your’s out! IKEA is the best. I recently read that grown up’s were playing Hide and Seek in the stores! John pushes me in the wheelchair as we like to stay a “long” time and I cant walk that far but yes….it’s an awesome store!
You Baby Me Mummy (@YouBabyMeMummy) says
Aw I wish I could sing and had a clean house! 🙂 Lovely list. Thanks so much for linking up to #TheList x
Your more than welcome. 🙂 Thanks for visiting…I really hope to meet your someday. Angela xx
Kim Carberry says
Great list! So many lovely things x
Oh thanks Kim. I’m glad you liked it.