Whilst in London last month our family had the opportunity to watch Wicked the Musical at the Apollo Theatre. The show was amazing and I can honestly say it was the best musical I have ever seen.
John, my daughter Sylvia and I simply loved the show. It was fun and exciting and we thoroughly enjoyed the performance. What made it even more special was watching the lead actress Savannah Stephenson play Glinder the Good. She was brilliant.
Savannah happens to belong to the same church/religion as me and when I was younger, we were “church friends”. Savannah had dreams of becoming an actor and I recall performing skits together on church camp.
I wrote a skit called “The Lightening Rangers”. It was a take-off from Power ranges but the villains were called Dim and Dimmer and they were trying to steal our lights/happiness. It really was an awesome play.
To see Savannah now living her dreams as a lead actor at the West End is simply awesome. It was not easy for her to get to where she is today.
She had to work really really hard. If this has taught me anything, It has taught me that you can achieve your dreams if you work hard for them. For me, I have a few dreams. Dreams I thought I’d share.
10 Dreams I Hope to Achieve
- I dream of losing enough weight to feel happy in my body and have a healthy BMI
- I dream of one day getting the Adrenal Pump to help improve my quality of life
- I dream of being well enough to go walking around the block.
- I dream of earning a full-time wage from blogging and having many more followers
- I dream of my husband becoming the photographer he wants to become.
- I dream of visiting my parents and siblings in New Zealand in the future.
- I dream of one day purchasing a home and being able to pay a mortgage
- I dream of one day being well enough to have a second child.
- I dream of my daughter growing up confident, strong and happy.
- I dream of helping change lives via raising awareness for Adrenal Insufficiency and the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
I know I can achieve all these things if I simply work hard and do my best in the areas I need to. It is all interconnected. If I work hard on the blog, I will get a good income.
A good income will pay for private medical treatment.
Private medical treatment will improve my health.
Being well will enable me to exercise and have a second child. Having a successful paying blog will also enable me to save for a deposit for a home, visit my family and continue to raise awareness for AI and other health issues.
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy crafts here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!