KLTR Linky and The Lost Smile
Welcome to the KLTR Linky that I co-host with the lovely Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog. This is a Linky dedicated to something after both of our hearts, for Laura as a bookworm and English graduate and for me as a previous Early Years Teacher, encouraging and sharing the love of reading.
On the third Monday of every month, we will host a blog Linky for you to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post.
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
Laura and I love to read the posts linked up and last month we had some fantastic reads.
Laura’s favourite was and my favourite was from Ups and Downs Smiles and Frowns
My favourite post was by The Night Pirates by Diary of an Imperfect Mum
Well done Ladies on fantastic posts.
Laura and Angela x
The giveaway book for September is called The Lost Smile by Joseph Coelho and Sheena Dempsey. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 2nd October 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can Enter Below.
Join The Inspiration Edit
Subscribe to get the latest posts, exclusive content and freebies from The Inspiration Edit