Kids Love to Read Linky and Giveaway 4
Welcome back to #KLTR, a linky that I co-host with the lovely Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog. #KLTR opens on the third monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Our January Linky was really great and we had some lovely linkers.
Laura’s favourite post was Bedtime story of the month: The Grufflalo by Mummy In Training.
My Favourite post was We Love Books by Mummy and the Mexicans.
#KLTR opens on the third monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post.
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for February is a children’s classic. Win a copy of The BFG by Roald Dahl. We have one copy to giveaway.
Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 29th February 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.
Join The Inspiration Edit
Subscribe to get the latest posts, exclusive content and freebies from The Inspiration Edit