Today we have a fantastic Beauty And The Beast Cookie Tutorial. Sylvia and I love the movie Beauty And The Beast. I love Belle’s character and the fact she loves books.
I love books and so does Sylvia. In fact we were gifted the Beauty and the beast story around 5 years ago by my good friend Esther from Inside Out And About and have read the story many times. We hope you love our tutorial and let us know if you give this one a try!
Angela and Sylvia x.
Beauty And The Beast Cookie Tutorial
12 regular Oreo cookies
12 oz. Wilton yellow candy melts
12 Wilton sugared red roses
Wilton white icing gel
White sugar pearls
1. Warm the yellow candy melts in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Transfer to a small microwave-safe bowl for easier handling.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of the melted yellow candy into each of the molds (12 total).
3. Place an Oreo cookie on top of the melted yellow chocolate.
4. Spoon additional melted chocolate on top of each Oreo, up to the fill line.
5. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to completely harden.
6. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Gently pop the Oreos out of their molds and place on the lined cookie sheet.
7. With the white icing gel tube, pipe the icing in a scalloped pattern around the diameter of each Oreo. Place a sugared pearl where each scalloped line meets.
8. Apply icing to the middle of each Oreo and place a sugared rose on top.
And here is the finished product:
We hope you enjoyed our tutorial. To find the products needed to make these Beauty And The beast cookies you can visit Amazon. We are amazon affiliates.
Join The Inspiration Edit
Subscribe to get the latest posts, exclusive content and freebies from The Inspiration Edit